Sunday, October 10, 2010
Honey Lime Enchiladas
Bring on the Mexican food!!! I love a good tortilla stuffed with chicken, cheese, and drenched in enchilada sauce, sour cream, guacamole, and tomatoes :) I loved this recipe because the chicken has a slight sweet taste with lots of delicious flavor! Hope you enjoy as well :)
1 1/2 pounds chicken, shredded
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup lime juice
1 tbsp chili powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 (10 ounce) cans green enchilada sauce
mozzarella cheese, shredded
cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Mix together honey, lime juice, chili powder, and garlic powder. Add to chicken and let soak for 30 minutes.
2. Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with nonstick spray and pour enchilada sauce so it coats the bottom of the pan.
3. Fill tortillas with shredded chicken and desired amount of cheese. Roll and place in baking pan.
4. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over chicken and and sprinkle more cheese on top.
5. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
Source: The Sister's Cafe