Monday, November 29, 2010
Hey everyone! Sorry I have been missing in action for a couple weeks. I left my camera at home, and wasn't able to get it back until we visited for Thanksgiving this week! I'm glad to be back. My Aunt Carol introduced this recipe to me, and we all loved these cookies!!! She made them for a little football party we had on Saturday, and we all devoured them by the end of the game! I am a chocolate lover, so it's not too much of a surprise :) Enjoy!
1/2 cup vegetable oil
4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
2 cups sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup powdered sugar
1. Mix oil, chocolate, and sugar in a large bowl.
2. Blend in one egg at a time until well mixed. Add vanilla.
3. Next, stir flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl. Combine with chocolate mixture.
4. Refrigerate for a few hours, or overnight.
5. Roll dough into teaspoon-sized balls, and roll each ball in powdered sugar.
6. Place balls 2 inches apart on a greased cooking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.