4 pounds pork roast (shoulder or butt)
2 onions, sliced
1 cup Pepsi
1 (18 ounce) bottle BBQ sauce (We like Kraft's Sweet and Spicy Chipotle)
hamburger buns or rolls
extra BBQ sauce for serving (optional)
1. Place one onion in the bottom of the crock pot.
2. Put roast in crockpot and top with the second onion. Pour ginger ale over top.
3. Cover and cook on low for about 12 hours.
4. Remove the meat, strain, and discard all liquid and onion.
5. Shred the meat, and discard remaining fat, bones, and skin.
6. Return shredded meat to crockpot and stir in BBQ sauce.
7. Cook an additional hour.